Buy Veenat 400mg Online
Veenat 400mg generically known as (imatinib) gets manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd.has been widely used in treating patients suffering from cancer. This medicine is known to restrict the growth of certain cancerous cells leading to blood cancer, intestine, bone marrow etc. This drug is also called as a trade name “Gleevec 400mg” and has been widely prescribed by a lot of physicians these days.Buy Veenat 400mg Online
This medicine is prescribed for various cancers and some of them are as listed below:
Chronic myelogenous leukemia, acute lymphoblastic Leukemia, Myeloproliferative disorder, gastrointestinal stromal tumor etc is some of the diseases that can be treated effectively with the prescription of Veenat 400mg medicines.
Buy Veenat 400mg Online
This medicine has to be taken on a regular basis as long as prescribed. One should remember to not this medicine and in case of the missing dosage, the medicine has to be taken immediately without fail. Doses have to be taken as scheduled and do get in touch with your doctor in case of the dosage is missed continuously.
Precautions to take Veenat 400mg capsule?
- This medicine is known to create adverse effects when they are consumed alongside the medicines like Etanercept, BCG vaccine, Warfarin, Colchicine, Pimozide, and Cisapride.
- It is known to have moderate interactions while consumed with medicines such as Carbamazepine, Clarithromycin, Phenobarbital, and Dexamethasone.
- Also, people suffering from heart or any vessel related disorder should seek doctor’s consultation before taking this medicine.
- People suffering from bone marrow suppression, kidney, and liver impairment issues should also get proper advice before consuming this medicine.
- Eating grapefruit in any form can be dangerous while taking this medicine.
- Get regular blood tests done while taking this medicine
- Staying away from alcohol while taking this medicine can be beneficial though there are no proven data available for this.
- Explain your medical history completely to the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Pregnant women, lactating women, and breastfeeding mothers should check with their doctors before taking this medicine.
- This medicine should be taken only with food, taking this medicine on an empty stomach can lead to complications.
- Please consult a doctor before prescribing this medicine orally to people having Hypothyroidism, elderly people, Fluid retention and edema, internal bleeding or hemorrhage etc.